Mô tả công việc
- Pricing for NVOCC Seafreight & Airfreight services:
- Establish and periodically maintain the buying ocean rates table for main trade lanes of NVOCC service.. Report manager after finish and update to sale teams after getting approval.
- Calculate buying ocean rates for extra trade lanes upon specific requests from sale teams..
- Upon request from sale teams, check with airlines for airfreight (buying rates), Flight freq/ETD, routing, transit time, rate validity quickly.
- Scheduling for NVOCC Seafreight:
- Establish and regularly maintain the sailing schedules for main trade lanes of NVOCC service.. Update to sale teams after completion
- Check sailing schedule for extra trade lanes upon specific requests from sale teams
- Booking for NVOCC Seafreight & Airfreight services:
- Check space/load with Ocean carriers/Airline and advise Sale teams upon requests.
- Receive booking requests from sale teams and place bookings with Ocean carrier/Airlines, keep watching and deal with arising matters until receiving final booking confirmations. Provide sale/doc teams the booking confirmation or advise the best alternative solution in case the booking is rejected.
- Oversee post-booking daily operations to make sure that good services provided to customers and business partners; deal with arising matter/revise booking upon request from clients/sales teams. Collaborate and keep close contact with Ocean Carrier/Airlines CUST to know of any changes in scheduling/routing, probability of freight space shortages/ back log/ roll.. and timely update/advise clients/sales, give good and feasible suggestion to solve problems.
- Check ocean/air freight invoices, local charge invoices.. and confirm to make payment if correct or advise ocean carriers to revise if incorrect.
- Other jobs assigned by Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
- Education background:
- Bachelor of Shipping & Maritime Logistics (Sea Transport Economics of VIMARU) / Air transport & Aviation logistics (VAA) / Foreign Trade (FTU)..or equivalent majors/ universities
- 2 years working in Seafreight / Airfreight.
- Knowledge of International economics / Foreign trade, Maritime and/or Aviation logistics industry, Incoterms
- Knowledge of world geography.
- Professional Skill:
- Working language: English (prefer bachelor/equivalent level)
- Computer: MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Presentation & Negotiating skills
4 Soft Skill:
- Problem solving skills
- Hard working, proactive and team work spirit;
- Good interpersonal & communication skills;
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities;
- Company Industry Logistics
- Salary Range Not Specified
- Address 14th Floor Discovery Complex Tower, 302 Cau Giay Str, Cau Giay Dist, Ha Noi
- Experience Level Entry level
- Total Years Experience 1-3
- Degree Level Bachelor's degree
- Sex Not Specified