Welcome to TopJob Vietnam!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of TopJob Vietnam’s Website.
TopJob Vietnam is located at:
Dien Bien Phu Ho Chi Minh 70000 , Vietnam
All copyrights and legal brand exclusively belong to AZ Consulting ltd.
TopJob is a consulting project dedicated to improving lives of young professionals of Vietnam. It is your source for jobs and career opportunities, career consulting, advice and training when you just start your working path.
TopJob gives support both to jobseekers and to companies searching for candidates. We help young jobseekers to get a truly rewarding career and support companies not only to find best candidates, but prepare them to bring immediate results for employers. Every day, we connect young people of Vietnam to new opportunities.
Our unique offers:
One of our core values is to create the best platform to connect best employers with best young specialists. Where best people meet best companies.
- CROSS BROWSERS – Available on desktop and mobile
- JOBS POSTING – Get your ideal candidate with free posting or use our premium services to reach better results.
- GREAT NETWORK – We are not an ordinary job search portal, but a community of like-minded people with many events and activities.
- CAREER ADVICE – We help our candidates to choose best career path and train them for greater start.
- EASY CUSTOMISATION – We offer different options of cooperation. Everything can be customized based on your request.
- QUICK SUPPORT – Our platform is simple and interactive and we are always ready to help you on every step.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use TopJob Vietnam’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the AZ Consulting ltd. Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Vietnam. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
As part of the process necessary to set up an account on the Site (an “Account”) and obtain access to certain Products, you will be required to provide your full name, email address, password, and phone number (the “Registration Credentials”). You must ensure that your Registration Credentials are accurate, truthful and updated. When you providing false registration data, a public contract is not considered to be concluded.
You will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your email address and password and must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Account. You are solely responsible for all activity and usage on your Account. We reserve the right to terminate your Account, in our sole discretion, at any time without notice.
Payment: In order to purchase our Products, you will be to make an payment using a payment method made available to You. We may direct you to our trusted payment service providers’ websites. You may be required to share with payment service providers Your personal information (such as your name, address, identity number), financial information (e.g. your credit card number, bank account, etc.) and any other information. You agree that all information you provide in connection with such purchase will be accurate, complete and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by use of your credit card, debit card, or other payment mechanism at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You also will pay any applicable taxes relating to any purchases you make.
Unless otherwise stated, AZ Consulting Ltd. acting under a brand TopJob Vietnam and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on TopJob Vietnam. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.topjobvn.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.topjobvn.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.topjobvn.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.topjobvn.com
- Redistribute content from TopJob Vietnam (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. TopJob Vietnam does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of TopJob Vietnam, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws TopJob Vietnam shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website. TopJob Vietnam reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to TopJob Vietnam a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce,
- edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
- manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
- context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of TopJob Vietnam’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Usage and Access to the Website
You shall be responsible for providing and maintaining the means by which you access the Site, which may include, but is not limited to, your personal computer or mobile device, connectivity hardware, and telecommunication lines.
You guarantee that you have implemented the proper protection of your computer and all data on it. You assume all risks associated with the use and storage of information on your computer or device through which you will gain access to the Site (hereinafter referred to as “Computer”).
You agree that TopJob Vietnam service will not be liable to you in the event damage or destruction to your Computer systems, data or records, or for delays, losses or errors resulting from the failure or mismanagement of Computer equipment or software.
You will not in any way, whether directly or indirectly, expose TopJob Vietnam to any computer virus or other similarly harmful material.
You understand that technical issues or other conditions may delay or prevent you from accessing the Site.
You agree not to hold the owners of TopJobVN.com liable, for any technical problems, system failures and malfunctions, communication line failures, equipment or software failures and system access issues, and other similar computer problems and defects.
TopJob Vietnam service does not guarantee that you will be able to access the site at any time and any geographical location.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.